Our products ship free within the 48 Continuous States. Products that qualify for free shipping must be able to ship via UPS, DHL, or FedEx Ground.
Terms and Conditions
Product must be able to ship via UPS, DHL, or FedEx Ground. Free Shipping only applies to ground shipments to the lower 48 states. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to AK, HI, or international orders. Oversized or truck freight shipments are not eligible for free shipping. We do not ship to APOs, FPOs, or PO Boxes. If you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or international addresses, your order will be processed and the cart may say free shipping (depending on the product).
––––We will follow up with you within 24 business hours to discuss the shipping charges. Rest assured, your card will not be charged until we follow up with you regarding the shipping charges. Expedited shipping options are available upon request. Contact us while placing your order to get a Next Day Air, or 2nd Day Air shipping quote.
Please contact us at 877-921-1531 with any other shipping questions!
FREIGHT DAMAGE POLICY
Ultimate Flaps is not responsible for any product damage sustained during shipment. We will work with the respective freight company or the manufacturer in attempt to reimburse or replace any item damaged prior to delivery. In order to provide this service, Ultimate Flaps requires the customer to note any damage, potential damage, crushed containers, etc. on the carrier’s delivery documents (signature confirmation, bill of lading, etc.). Ultimate Flaps cannot reimburse, nor has any liability, for any product damage not noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
At Ultimate Flaps we understand that everything doesn’t always work out according to plan and returns happen. We want to make the process easy, to help you get back on the road fast! Please see our returns section below.
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided the items are new, uninstalled, and with the original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items that do not meet those requirements.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- We’ll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective
- We’ll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase (some restrictions apply)
- In cases where you are responsible to ship the item back to us, we can offer you a shipping label at a discounted rate
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Products that shipped via LTL freight, typically oversized and heavy items
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
- Products shipped by LTL freight are refused The customer is responsible for inbound and outbound freight